Carolina Machining & Fabrication Inc. started in 2007 as a laser service company with a small machine shop. We have grown to be a competitive machine shop able to do CNC, laser cutting, bending, silk screening and much more. This enables us to provide specialized services to our customers.
- Engineering and Technical background consists of 30 years of combined experience with mechanical and electrical engineering.
- CMFI Employees have extensive manufacturing knowledge in sheet metal fabrication, laser cutting, thin and thick plates with intricate contours and tight tolerances.
- The Corporate direction is to offer our customers a service that provides them a service from concept to finished commercial product.
Today we are accepting customer drawings and manufacturing a finished product.
- Customer drawing
- Formats accepted DWG, DXF, IGS, STEP, STP. Solid works
- Standard blueprints can be converted to any format for machining and/or fabrication
- CMFI makes article drawing
- CMFI creates a single part program
- Resulting in a production program
- Translates to a finished commercial product
- Propose technical changes
- Quality Improvement
- Cost Effectiveness